Sunday, March 20, 2011

New Beginnings

It's been spring break..
The first half was awesome! I got to visit my two of my siblings who I don't get to see very often..
Unfortunately, my sister and I had to leave them to go home..

And after the six hour car ride we arrived back, almost in one piece, due to the oh so wonderful car ride, I hurt my back and I had to go to the chiropractor for them to fix it the next day..So, I've been in pain since then, however, This actually turned out to be a good thing!

Due to my injuries, for some reason, I've been in an unusually good mood! And this has gotten me into a wonderful creativity streak! I do have to quit track because I'll have to miss practices due to my back and my asthma, so it's really not worth it, but I've decided to make the best of my free time!

I'm putting all my energy and my new free time into my creative side!

So thus, here is where it all begins..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for commenting! It's greatly appreciated that you have visited my blog! You are the reason I blog. Thank you for inspiring me.
Stay beautiful.