Saturday, September 3, 2011

When Gnats Attack.

Today in ole Wisconsin, it was exceptionally cloudy and windy. This is normally my favorite type of weather. I love the rain, and I wish it would have rained. However, today because it's Wisconsin, the wonderful gnats decided to attack. And it was nasty. So here are a few pictures we managed to get before I went nuts. Some we chose to take inside because of the wind.
I love the vintagey feel of this one! And the pearls I borrowed fit in perfectly!





I LOVE LACE!
The shoes I'm wearing are absolutely darling! I love them so much! I got them on sale and I had to have them! I've gotten so many compliments!
This is my favorite dress as well :)
I feel pretty good in this outfit. Even when gnats attack! Have a happy Labor day! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for commenting! It's greatly appreciated that you have visited my blog! You are the reason I blog. Thank you for inspiring me.
Stay beautiful.