Monday, September 5, 2011

My Little Pony and School Woes.

I have a new found love of My Little Pony! :) I'm not even joking. Go to youtube, type in My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic episode 1 and watch it! It even has a character named "Doctor Whooves" which is a pun on Doctor Who, which just so happens to be my favorite show! Also, I'm Fluttershy! I'm a pegasus! Who doesn't want the ability to fly? And plus, Fluttershy, likes to stay close to the ground, which makes me laugh because I'm afraid of heights..

I have school in the morning. I've only had two days of it, last week and I already feel like my senior year is dragging on. I just want to be done and to move on with the next step in my life already! I'm so stressed already just thinking about all of my activities, it's awful. I don't really want to get into it with anyone because every time I think about it, I cry like a baby.

By the way, here are some pictures that were taken before my last posts pictures. These ones were taken like a month ago, but I forgot to post them. Ahhh neglect....











 I love this ^^ one :)

Off to bed. -Kaili

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful photo'! You look so lovely and summery in that yellow dress!
    xoxo Jess SparksandFireworks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so lovely! :) I'm following you, but my name will come up as "Jessie Ann". Why? I have no clue, and I can't fix it. :P haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for subscribing to my blog, Kaili!

    You are an absolute doll- I LOVE that yellow dress. Great pictures!

    <3 LJ
    http://littlemisslj.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for commenting! It's greatly appreciated that you have visited my blog! You are the reason I blog. Thank you for inspiring me.
Stay beautiful.