Sunday, September 11, 2011

Lovely Day, let's remember.

Let's take a moment of silence for what happened 10 years ago today. I remember vividly the moment it happened as I'm sure many of you have. I think this day should be commemorated without thoughts of conspiracy theories or arguments, but instead with being grateful for what you are given. Thank you for giving me the life I have today.

I have heat exhaustion, so I'm feeling pretty weak today. I'm very happy that it's a Sunday so I can lay around and sleep. I also got into Pottemore last night! And I got sorted into Slytherin! :D That's the house I wanted! :) This is just going to be a short post today, I wish all of you a wonderful Sunday, please celebrate the life you have. Live every moment in happiness.




Much Love. Kaili.

4 comments:

  1. hello there I stumbled upon your blog and the name just caught my eye...is lovely and your overall blog is so girly had to follow....

    I invite you to check out my blog follow me?? hope to see you there take care ....!!

    http://glamstyln.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovley! I love your blog! :)

    www.kingline18.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an inspirational post. Wonderful. Your newest follower pretty lady, and maybe youll stop by me someday.



    thebookness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for commenting! It's greatly appreciated that you have visited my blog! You are the reason I blog. Thank you for inspiring me.
Stay beautiful.