Thursday, June 14, 2012

Summer Adventures

A few days ago (Saturday to be exact), my friends, Mandy and Hanna and I decided to go on a little adventure. We have a major problem. We ALWAYS go shopping together. It doesn't matter where-craft stores, fabric stores, clothing stores. And even when we say we won't buy anything we always end up spending tons of money. I'm the worst. Hanna wanted to buy some fabric from Joann's and I wanted to buy some supplies from Michael's so I could make this: http://abeautifulmess.typepad.com/my_weblog/2011/10/make-your-own-canvas-portrait.html

I went there expecting to spend maybe $40, but I went home having spent $120. $40 at Michael's. $40 from Bath and Body Works. And $40 on movies at Walmart (They were having those bargain $5 dvd sales. I couldn't pass it up).

It was good day though.
After shopping I suggested we have a picture day. I just bought a FinePix S4200 with my family after graduation.(I got $500 and a laptop for graduation! Did I tell you that?). Thankfully, the sun doesn't set until 8:30!

It was fun. It was kind of a windy so finding a place to take pictures was difficult, but Mandy suggested this rock/limestone wall she once saw on the outskirts of town. We were pretty sure someone owned the land because there was some construction stuff there and it looked like people had been shooting some scraps of wood, but there were no NO TRESPASSING signs so we decided to stay. I know smart, right? Anyway, I was pretty happy with my camera. It isn't super expensive ($179), but it worked well for me.

There were like 181 pictures by the end of the day so I will probably put my favorites up in the next week.
Here are a few ones that I took:





Stay Beautiful
Kaili


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for commenting! It's greatly appreciated that you have visited my blog! You are the reason I blog. Thank you for inspiring me.
Stay beautiful.