Monday, July 16, 2012

Chicago; Planning for London, VidCon and LeakyCon Summer 2013.

I started a vlog. It's just a way to talk about my life except out loud. I sound really annoying in the first two in my opinion, but I just started so I hope to get better as I go along. So, you guys should head over and give my videos a watch perhaps. :) Sorry for the quality and the annoying-ness.
http://www.youtube.com/user/kaclar433?feature=mhee

I arrived back from Chicago which is nice. It was a long two weeks. I took some pictures of my sister  and my mom the last day. Here are a couple favorites:









Also, here is my favorite picture ever of my sister and I:



They are so gorgeous :)

Anyways, nothing is really new with me.. I'm really excited about the vlog I started so, I hope you guys will check it out. I've wanted to make one for a long time and now I finally am! :)

So, I'm planning out next summer already! I've been wanting to go to London for a really long time and I asked one of my brothers if he would want to go with me next summer and so, we are! I'm also planning on going to Anaheim, California for Vidcon next year and I also plan on going to Leakycon. Pretty exciting for me. I'm finally on my own. There is technically nothing keeping me grounded. I'm just happy. :)


Blogging really inspires me. It makes me feel like I can say anything and I like feeling like I can express myself. Thanks for giving me that power.

Stay Beautiful xx
Kaili Shay <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for commenting! It's greatly appreciated that you have visited my blog! You are the reason I blog. Thank you for inspiring me.
Stay beautiful.